Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time For Thanks

After two years in the commercial glazing industry, I have a lot of reasons to give thanks… Thank you to:
  • My wife Jean and family for putting up with my long hours and elevated stress levels.
  • All the Associates at FabTech. Without you, there is no business.
  • Our customers – both long-term and new. I appreciate the patience and understanding you have shown as we strive to improve our operations and communications every day.
  • My business partners who know the balance of being supportive and letting us do what we think is right for the business and customers.
  • The Associations that speak for us – GANA, NGA, and AAMA. They all have a role in ensuring our future and protecting us against “well meaning” politicians and lobbyists.
  • Supplier and other partners. I have found a shared motivation to serve the customer among our main vendor partners. It certainly helps to solve the inevitable crises.

Last, but not least, I want to give a huge thanks to our troops. Especially during the Holiday times, please keep them in mind as they work every day to keep us free.

Enjoy the turkey and football. As a Notre Dame and Cleveland Browns fan, I will try to watch without getting indigestion. Here is an old but good football video to enjoy over the long weekend.

1 comment:

glasspro said...

20 full years past year 2K?